If you're looking for a performance lift for your truck, but want it to still be able to be a daily driver, you've found the right kit. This CST Suspension lift kit uses fabricated lift spindle uprights (3.5") and a pair of 1" strut spacers to achieve 5.5" of front lift and Lift Blocks in the rear to achieve 3" of rear lift. Stainless Steel Brake lines are also included which will improve braking performance (the oe lines are too short to accommodate the lift). This system will not cause your Stabillitrak to malfunction.
If you're worried about ride quality, don't be. Your truck will maintain its ride quality after being lifted with this kit. You'll also be able to fit up to a 33" wheels 8" wide wheels with 5" of backspace.
The part number for this item is CSK-C23-32 and it fits 2007-2014 New Body Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD models. This kit ONLY fits the 2WD.
* DESIGNED TO FIT 33" TALL TIRES 8" WIDE WHEELS WITH A 5" BACKSPACE
* SOME 5.5" BACK SPACE WHEELS MAY FIT, PRE-FITMENT RECOMMENDED BEFORE USE.
* SPINDLES ARE CONSTRUCTED OF PRECISION LASER CUT 1/4 STEEL, CNC MACHINED BALL JOINT TAPERS, AND COMPLETELY MIG WELDED
* ABILITY TO BE PUT BACK TO STOCK
* STAINLESS STEEL BRAIDED FRONT BRAKE LINES
* FACTORY LIKE RIDE
* ALL PARTS COVERED IN A HIGH QUALITY GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT FINISH